Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Blogging Beginner

Hi, I'm Joanna and welcome to my blog. After nearly 18 months of running a photography company in London I've decided to become a blogger and share my experiences of being a photographer. I've been privileged to be the wedding photographer at a number of beautiful weddings and have loved every minute of being so involved in such special days. In fact wedding photography has become one of favorite types of photography. However my passion for photography extends beyond weddings and I've been lucky enough to travel to some amazing countries, such as India, Japan, Dubai and New York as a result of my photography.  I've also run two photography exhibitions one in 2007 called 'The Colours of India' and in 2008 'Japan' and have an upcoming exhibition in Highgate, London in January 2009. 

To see my wedding photography go to www.joannawilkinsonweddingphotography.co.uk
To see my other photography go to www.joannawilkinsonphotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment